Thank you Jordan Poyer

Chicagobills

Nothing but respect for him and his dedication especially after he got sober. He deserves whatever the market pays him. We saw his talent when with the browns and paid him. He's earned 23 million here after being cut from eagles and not resigned by the browns. Great 6 years here I hope he plays another 2-3 but he is a tackle machine and his body wont allow that much longer, thank you for a great 6 years. Cheers!

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Love you All-Pro Po

I remember posters here telling each other to not take this budding young safety duo for granted back in 2017, because it is rare for two guys that age to get together and gel like that. I took it to heart and was grateful for every play they were back there. We are already at the end, it looks like. So sad we couldn't get them a ring together. But so grateful they helped raise this franchise from the bottom of the sea.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Poyer and Hyde have been the rock in the backfield for so long it’s really too bad they couldn’t  accomplish the ultimate goal together. 

Kind of wierd that Poyer may have played his last season here without Hyde and next year Hyde is back possibly without Poyer.

Id love to have him back at the right price but can’t break the bank given his age. 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.