49ers vs. Cowboys Divisional Round Thread

Big Turk

13 minutes ago, FrenchConnection said:

every year, I say that I'm done with football after the BIlls lose. But here I am, following and watching an NFC game. 

I knew the iggles we're going to be good so it's fun watching that. Friend is an eagles fan and has been down for years. I told him last year they'll be a playoff team contending for the super bowl.

As I said above covowrker is big niner fan - so it'll be fun to cheer them and I like Purdy.

I want either NFC team to win. I can't see KC winning next week. I only see the NFC as an answer to the bungles 

Just now, FrenchConnection said:

Be happy you're in Melbourne. It's summer down there. You've got the tennis. And, you can be in a football bubble. I'm in Cincinnati. It's cold. Bengals fans are happy and cocky. I'm miserable right now. 

I hate Tennis. But yes, it's a lovely afternoon and i am on a week's leave watching football

OMG...if he busted outside he would have scored!

6 minutes ago, FrenchConnection said:

Be happy you're in Melbourne. It's summer down there. You've got the tennis. And, you can be in a football bubble. I'm in Cincinnati. It's cold. Bengals fans are happy and cocky. I'm miserable right now. 

Haha, I lived in Cincy for a little over a year...what part of the area are you in?

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.