Tough Decisions Ahead for Beane!!!

CEN-CAL17

There is no tough decision for Buffalo Bills GM Brandon Beane fire Sean McDermott and his entire coaching staff or he is part of the problem and fire Brandon Beane also. Again these men have failed so fire them the Bills aren’t losing anything special they failed as well paid decision makers in my opinion. Go Bills! Let’s Go Buffalo 

53 minutes ago, CEN-CAL17 said:

Plain and simple McDermott and this staff has lost a huge percentage of the fan base. 

Beane and this organization will be snake oil salesman if there are not major changes. Josh Allen is to good of a talent to rely on the crap this team is running offensively.

That said there are way more qualified OCs on the street that can step in day one. But I think McDermott should go as well. Love McDermott but I think it’s offense this team needs. 

AFCE is not guaranteed past this year. Can anyone honestly say this is the team to beat next year in the AFCE? The Oline needs rebuilding. Morse is on his final leg, Dawkins is suspect at LT.

The defense is bad, Frazier needs to go. But it’s the scheme. It doesn’t work. In the snow, you heard Romo, it doesn’t work. Dline is weak next year, and we are all praying on Von, and who Oliver?

It’s time to just cut ties and see what happens. If it’s not this year I guarantee it will be next year, so why wait.

This is not the staff that will win the organization a championship. Fans aren’t buying it anymore.

Good luck Beane…. If it’s the same staff, it’s gonna be a rough year next year.

I understand you're upset but the Bills have won the AFC East the past 3 years and won the division by 3 games this year.  They'll probably be favored to win it again next year barring some unforeseen event.

Now how do they get better going forward?  That's a little tricky because cap space is getting tight.  They need some oline help, a WR who can make Davis WR 3, and I really hate saying this they need some beef on the frickin dline.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, DCbillsfan said:

I understand you're upset but the Bills have won the AFC East the past 3 years and won the division by 3 games this year.  They'll probably be favored to win it again next year barring some unforeseen event.

Now how do they get better going forward?  That's a little tricky because cap space is getting tight.  They need some oline help, a WR who can make Davis WR 3, and I really hate saying this they need some beef on the frickin dline.

I’m really not that upset. There has been issues offensively since after the bye week. It’s Dorsey, the scheme, lack of execution, no creativity, Diggs disappears and we no answer.

Dorsey is not the guy.

i 100% believe this team won’t sniff a superbowl unless the Bills invest in an offensive minded HC and truly build around JA.

First thing is you can let Edmunds and Singletary go. I like both guys but that’s 2 guys that you don't need to pay and can upgrade for cheap. Cook should have long since been RB1 and the LB position needs physicality. Whatever Edmunds can or should be…he just isn’t. Go get a heat seeking missile in the draft and fix the run/screen defense. Go get the most instinctive lane filling madman available early in the draft and change the attitude immediately. Milano is excellent and he’s a guy that can fall back into coverage. We need a guy that can cut through blocks like a hot knife through butter and just instill fear into a ball carrier. Use the rest of the offseason to fix the trenches and get the finesse out of this organization permanently 

The first decision is to dump Frazier . He’s outlived his usefulness. 2 years in a row he’s been a disappointment. This team is judged on getting to the championship game minimum. He has 13 seconds and this mindless defensive performance on his resume. He’s a nice man but we can do better. The Bengals DC stymied our great offense. Frazier looked confused.

Beane could have acquired McCaffery at trade deadline. He got Hines. Everyone who preached that Beane builds to be a contender year after year. Well here you go. Frazier should have been gone after last years debacle. Do that first. Don’t resign Edmunds, or Poyer, or Singletary. That would be a start to me thinking Beane was serious about getting over the top. 

• Agree 1

37 minutes ago, CEN-CAL17 said:

I don’t see McDermott firing anyone. Even if Frazier goes. It’s gonna be the same scheme. The scheme needs to go. Same on offense…. That being the case why keep McDermott?

Every player on defense was drafted to fit our scheme. 

It's not the scheme, per se, it's not having the proper personnel/play calling. 

We need CBs.  I was blasted for saying this earlier in the year. We don't have a shut down corner on this roster.  Tre is a shell of his former self, maybe he can make it back, maybe not. 

Our defense is designed to hold up on the back end long enough for 4 to get the Qb without blitzing.  No one on the Dline has stepped up as a dominant force and no one in the secondary has either. 

Imo, the only explanation for these defensive play calls is to try and protect what our coaching staff knows are weak links. Other elite level teams will expose these weaknesses leaving us helpless to defend. 

Offensively, we don't have enough firepower at the WR spot, interior line is terrible, we may even see Morse retire. The biggest weakness is Dorsey.  There is zero creativity on offense.  We can't run screens, we don't run the ball, we don't run sweeps, don't scheme guys open into space, don't exploit mismatches, etc, etc. 

There's a ton of things to address this offseason. Hopefully, things get figured out because this division is going to be very tough to win next year, especially if the Jets bring in a real Qb. 

19 minutes ago, DapperCam said:

McD is okay, but his coordinators stink. Frazier should be gone and Dorsey should be given some pointed criticism and some serious homework for this summer.

Dorsey should go. 10 pts, offense completely not ready today & plays the last 2 weeks are all Josh chuck it deep w/ no adjustment, instead of scheming guys open & getting the ball out quickly. No picks, rubs, nothing. He's really bad. & His press conference this week, when called out for the Miami game was arrogant, "we won't play conservative", meant no changes nothing is wrong. Well we found out today how wrong & inept he was. 

Edited by Donuts and Doritos
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, Thrivefourfive said:

Hopefully Dorsey gets hired to do something else, somewhere else. FRAZIER HAS TO GO. That has to happen, no matter what. Has to happen like tomorrow morning. The players.. I don’t even know what to say. Edmunds replacement needs to be a priority level one. The rest of those sorry excuses for NFL bodies in Bills uniforms are straight up pussies. Pretty much all of them. They got absolutely punked and outworked by that other team in a way I’m astonished by. 

Ok I agree Frazier needs fired but we gonna get another DC who runs that same scheme since that is what McDermott likes?..McDermott needs handcuffed to only handle hc duties and have no say in what defense scheme we run from here on out....he is on probation and should be happy to still have a job...dorsey either hired somewhere else or demoted back to qb coach

9 minutes ago, Donuts and Doritos said:

Dorsey should go. 10 pts, offense completely not ready today & plays the last 2 weeks are all Josh chuck it deep w/ no adjustment, instead of scheming guys open & getting the ball out quickly. No picks, rubs, nothing. He's really bad. & His press conference this week, when called out for the Miami game was arrogant, "we won't play conservative", meant no changes nothing is wrong. Well we found out today how wrong & inept he was. 

It being his first year as an OC is the only reason I give him some leeway. It’s possible he could learn from his mistakes. I wouldn’t be heartbroken if he were replaced with a more veteran OC either.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, DapperCam said:

It being his first year as an OC is the only reason I give him some leeway. It’s possible he could learn from his mistakes. I wouldn’t be heartbroken if he were replaced with a more veteran OC either.

He isn't gonna learn that quick....he has no business being an NFL OC right now and he won't in 6 months either

55 minutes ago, Buffalo03 said:

So our head coach can fire our GM? I don't think so 😂

But will our GM fire his GOLF Buddies?

4 minutes ago, Billever76 said:

Ok I agree Frazier needs fired but we gonna get another DC who runs that same scheme since that is what McDermott likes?..McDermott needs handcuffed to only handle hc duties and have no say in what defense scheme we run from here on out....he is on probation and should be happy to still have a job...dorsey either hired somewhere else or demoted back to qb coach

Like I said…. If he changes both OC and DC, he will promote Washington from DL coach cause he was Carolinas DC and Promote Mike Shula cause he was OC in Carolina.

You know you can see that.

• Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.