Tough Decisions Ahead for Beane!!!

CEN-CAL17

Plain and simple McDermott and this staff has lost a huge percentage of the fan base. 

Beane and this organization will be snake oil salesman if there are not major changes. Josh Allen is to good of a talent to rely on the crap this team is running offensively.

That said there are way more qualified OCs on the street that can step in day one. But I think McDermott should go as well. Love McDermott but I think it’s offense this team needs. 

AFCE is not guaranteed past this year. Can anyone honestly say this is the team to beat next year in the AFCE? The Oline needs rebuilding. Morse is on his final leg, Dawkins is suspect at LT.

The defense is bad, Frazier needs to go. But it’s the scheme. It doesn’t work. In the snow, you heard Romo, it doesn’t work. Dline is weak next year, and we are all praying on Von, and who Oliver?

It’s time to just cut ties and see what happens. If it’s not this year I guarantee it will be next year, so why wait.

This is not the staff that will win the organization a championship. Fans aren’t buying it anymore.

Good luck Beane…. If it’s the same staff, it’s gonna be a rough year next year.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Disagree 6
  • Agree 8
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, CEN-CAL17 said:

Plain and simple McDermott and this staff has lost a huge percentage of the fan base. 

Beane and this organization will be snake oil salesman if there are not major changes. Josh Allen is to good of a talent to rely on the crap this team is running offensively.

That said there are way more qualified OCs on the street that can step in day one. But I think McDermott should go as well. Love McDermott but I think it’s offense this team needs. 

AFCE is not guaranteed past this year. Can anyone honestly say this is the team to beat next year in the AFCE? The Oline needs rebuilding. Morse is on his final leg, Dawkins is suspect at LT.

The defense is bad, Frazier needs to go. But it’s the scheme. It doesn’t work. In the snow, you heard Romo, it doesn’t work. Dline is weak next year, and we are all praying on Von, and who Oliver?

It’s time to just cut ties and see what happens. If it’s not this year I guarantee it will be next year, so why wait.

This is not the staff that will win the organization a championship. Fans aren’t buying it anymore.

McD got Beane hired, not the other way around.

McD is the guy in charge.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

8 minutes ago, CEN-CAL17 said:

This staff has lost a huge percentage of fans for the next few hours… maybe a few days.

• Agree 3
  • Haha (+1) 3

Bean has to fire the entire staff to save his behind....he has assembled a highly overpriced defense that can't produce and neglected the oline......he bought into McDermott and he must now fire him or pegula needs to fire the entire staff and offer the brinks truck to PROVEN HC

Edited by Billever76
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, Billever76 said:

Bean has to fire the entire staff to save his behind....he has assembled a highly overpriced defense that can't produce and neglected the oline......he brought in McDermott and he must now fire him or pegula needs to fire the entire staff and offer the brinks truck to PROVEN HC

Exactly… the feel good story is over. Fans see that this isn’t the group of coaches that will take things beyond the first round of the playoffs. It’s an offensive league that needs a solid defense. 

The Bills have potentially the best QB and a top 5 WR, with a bottom 10 OL, a decent RB being ran by Dorsey. It’s not gonna work.

The defense needs even more work.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1

Hopefully Dorsey gets hired to do something else, somewhere else. FRAZIER HAS TO GO. That has to happen, no matter what. Has to happen like tomorrow morning. The players.. I don’t even know what to say. Edmunds replacement needs to be a priority level one. The rest of those sorry excuses for NFL bodies in Bills uniforms are straight up pussies. Pretty much all of them. They got absolutely punked and outworked by that other team in a way I’m astonished by. 

• Agree 1

He’s made a ton of wrong ones and failed to act where action was needed since the 2021 off season.  

The Oline is patchwork.  

The RB position isn’t important 

No desperation to compliment Diggs has the rest of the league figures out you need 2 studs minimum. 

The D line is God awful.  I love Rousseau but something is wrong.  

Selecting Basham after Rousseau is so laughably embarrassing

You gave $160 million to a 33 year old DE - great.  I’m glad we have him.  He’s 33.  

You added Hines to have one great game vs New England.  Cool.  

CMC is leading the 49ers to the SB.  

• Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, Thrivefourfive said:

Hopefully Dorsey gets hired to do something else, somewhere else. FRAZIER HAS TO GO. That has to happen, no matter what. Has to happen like tomorrow morning. The players.. I don’t even know what to say. Edmunds replacement needs to be a priority level one. The rest of those sorry excuses for NFL bodies in Bills uniforms are straight up pussies. Pretty much all of them. They got absolutely punked and outworked by that other team in a way I’m astonished by. 

I don’t see McDermott firing anyone. Even if Frazier goes. It’s gonna be the same scheme. The scheme needs to go. Same on offense…. That being the case why keep McDermott?

while I am not normally a fan of tearing things completely down I hope they think about a two year (maybe three year) revitilization to this team. With the exception of Allen, Shakir , Cook, Elam, Taron Johnson, Knox, Bass and Milano (maybe Rouseau but not really impressed by his game), everyone of the players on this team should be expendendable.

Not everyone will go and I know its not feasible to get rid of more than maybe six to eight players but except for those I listed above I don't think the team going forward in two years will be any worse off if they loose anyone else on this current roster.

I think they should try to get out of cap hell by trading as many players and aging vets as they can inlcuding Poyer, Hyde, Von Miller, T White - not sure with their salaries anyone will take them but maybe Beane can work some salary retention magic. Then in this years draft they need to load up on O line men and wide receivers because  they typically take longer to develop, Allen needs to stay in one piece and the Bills should be eyeing 2025 or 2026 for a SB run. Of course they'll draft some D players but if the choice at their draft spot is O or D being comparable take the O guy.

Finally the coaching needs to change but given how the org works it will take a lot of persuading to get rid of McD, Dorsey or Fraiser. I wish they coudl strike magic with coordinators like Cinci has. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.