Who are you rooting for next week? Cincy or KC?

Draconator

When the Bills season ends, the football season ends. I honestly couldn't care any less. Just get an OL and a couple skill position starters. Start with RT, then G, WR and then BPA. 10 points in a divisional round game at home? Serious upgrades are needed. Gabe is a WR3 and our OL is among the worst in the NFL. I've been calling for OL upgrades for the past 3 years at least. It's got to be top priority this offseason. I want to see 3 new starters up front in 2023. Maybe even 4 with Dawkins possibly moving inside.

Never thought I would think this but maybe KC?

I will probably ML whoever represents the afc in the Super Bowl and hope like heck that they lose.

9 minutes ago, Chaos said:

Cincy was such a class act about the entire situation with the cancelled game, that I don't understand any Bills fan rooting against them for the rest of the playoffs. 

I don’t know.

seemed like they did a lot of chirping afterwords once it became clear Hamlin was going to be okay.

I also just hate having to look up to two teams that have achieved enormous amounts of success while the Bills have floundered while being so close. If the Chiefs win next week it is still basically the Chiefs and then everyone else which I am used to at this point.

will certainly be pulling for the NFC in the Super Bowl.

Edited by Sammy Watkins' Rib
  • Agree 2

13 minutes ago, Chaos said:

Cincy was such a class act about the entire situation with the cancelled game, that I don't understand any Bills fan rooting against them for the rest of the playoffs. 

They talked a bunch of ***** and are arrogant bags of *****.  I hope they get annihilated.  

• Like (+1) 1

56 minutes ago, peterpan said:

Cincy.  They are a small market team that shared the bottom of the barrel with us for decades. They bailed us out to end the playoff drought.  We both finally found our franchise QBs and are good.  And they earned a ton of respect in the Hamlin game.

They are a well coached and disciplined  team.  Nothing to dislike about them.

id rather be knocked out by the SB champs than some other team 

Hard for me to accept this right now, but you raise some very good points

35 minutes ago, Billsfanatic8989 said:

Chiefs will annihilate Bengals next week. 

No doubt.

So I guess it's Eagles over KC is my hope?

Frankly, I really don't care who wins it all now. It won't be us. And that is a bitter pill to swallow.

Based on what? A healthy Mahomes hasn't been able to beat Burrow. Now a severely hobbled one is going to?

55 minutes ago, Billsfanatic8989 said:

Chiefs will annihilate Bengals next week. 

No doubt.

So I guess it's Eagles over KC is my hope?

Frankly, I really don't care who wins it all now. It won't be us. And that is a bitter pill to swallow.

Really? I think the Bengals are going to absolutely maul Kansas City

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.