Bengals @ Bills - 1st Half Game Thread - January 22, 2023 - NFL Divisional Round Playoffs

BuffaloBill

5 minutes ago, FireChans said:

I'm sure we can dig up a LB who chases a double covered RB in the flat and leave the middle zone wide open.  Or puts a hand on a RB 7 yards past the LOS.

Hundreds of those guys are looking for jobs.

Yeah, but how many of them are 19 years old with Shaquille O'Neal's  wingspan?

Edited by TheBrownBear
  • Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, VaMilBill said:

We aren’t winning this game. This is probably the last half of football we see Frazier donning bills gear IMO

Yeah, the head coach is got his guy in line Washington who will call the same defense as this because this is the head coach’s defense

3 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

It’s not. Today yes. We’re in the 2nd round of the playoffs. Right now we’re facing a better team.

Better coached team. Let's be real, when you have to prepare for 1 defense look, it's not that hard. If Josh wasn't so potent, I don't think the Bills even make the playoffs this year.

Edited by ren1701
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Sandhill Mike said:

I thought Edmunds made strides earlier in the year... but lately, he looks like he's regressed to me.

Our secondary is hot garbage and we have a d-line that gets no pressure.  Not sure how Edmunds might look if we had more guys winning their one-on-one battles. 

He looked good when we still had Von and some semblance of a pass rush. I think teams have also just learned how to throw around him.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, DJB said:

@NewEra

But I thought the 8 plays vs the Bengals two weeks ago was meaningless and we can’t take anything from it? 

You were so so wrong dude

I’m a clown because I sad 8 plays doesn’t mean everything??  Lol.  Get over yourself.

The game is 1/2 over.  

2 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Expecting more Mixon who is at 55 yards rushing because of course we lost Jones.  

whenever I see him run I am bitter when he gains yards. I want our D to stuff him like no other if for no other reason he is a PUNK in my book

So far Cincy just a better team, dominating both lines and vastly out coaching  Bills, sucks but easier to accept getting beat this way instead of beating yourself with mistakes against an inferior team, and coaches can get replaced, all those recent picks on DL gotta step up in this 2nd half, and OL gotta suddenly stop being being below average

• Agree 1