Bengals @ Bills - 1st Half Game Thread - January 22, 2023 - NFL Divisional Round Playoffs

BuffaloBill

• Simon unpinned this topic
4 minutes ago, Chugga said:

I think this fanbase will be unpleasantly surprised when Edmunds leaves.

I thought Edmunds made strides earlier in the year... but lately, he looks like he's regressed to me.

Our secondary is hot garbage and we have a d-line that gets no pressure.  Not sure how Edmunds might look if we had more guys winning their one-on-one battles. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, BillsSbSoon said:

Selling the afc title game tickets early did us no favors. They had bulletin board stuff all week. 

They do that for every team every year. All of the other divisional teams with potential home games sold championship game tickets. It only is bulletin board material because Mixon is dumb.

• Like (+1) 4

2 minutes ago, Trock said:

I can’t handle another year of Frazier. Please dear lord, please let him find another job or get fired. I’ll donate $100 to buffalos finest charity. 

It's McDermott... imagine Andy Reid blaming his offensive coordinator, Belichick blaming his defensive coordinator, or Kyle Shanahan blaming his OC...

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, ChrisWatson#21 said:

With the extra possesion BUT numbers don’t always tell the whole story this defense has been toyed with today.  Maybe it’s the footing but it looks exactly how the first quarter in Cincinnati did.  

Got a punt and FG forced. It’s been bad at times but they’ve been a lot better since about half way through the 2nd drive