Bengals @ Bills - 1st Half Game Thread - January 22, 2023 - NFL Divisional Round Playoffs

BuffaloBill

This is why Frazier does not deserve a head coaching job! This garbage he’s put out there today says it all….. zero adjustments, players phoning it in acting like they don’t care…. Why does this team bother winning so many games just to ***** the bed when they need to someone the gas pedal down? 🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️

Just now, Nitro said:

It was a good season but the flaws were evident. A very good team is exposing them.   Frazier has to be replaced.  

This is the team, time, and game a lot of us have been warning about for the last 8 or 9 games! 

We have been on a crash course with right here and now for the 2nd half of the season...that's why we were upset.

BUT IT'S NOT OVER YET!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Nelius said:

This is Ed Oliver’s fourth season btw. We’re not waiting on more growth, he’s just painfully average 

We really have whiffed in D Line a few times in the draft over the past couple years. 

Ed has been invisible in most games. AJE sucks. 
Groot is a solid #2 DE.. but not a game changer. 

1 minute ago, Nextmanup said:

I always love the fans who insist weather doesn't really impact a football game unless it's high wind.

This game is being HUGELY impacted by the snowfall right now.

Bengals look great in the snow to me. It’s just a Buffalo problem apparently. 

Hate to say it but it’s totally scheme at this point.  I don’t think Miller and Hyde make a drastic change to this game.  They make a play here or there but they are just marching consistently and rarely even getting into 3rd downs

1 minute ago, KzooMike said:

Wouldn't matter, Burrow is Brady

If that’s the case I need to stop watching football. Being ripped by Burrow and Mahomes year after year isn’t something I need to subject to every year going forward. 

just when you think the Bills have turned a corner Everton else gets better too. 

Just now, Budkin said:

Man our defense…

That first down was on the coaching staff.  Blitzing is pointless if you leave a 7 yard cushion on their best WR.  I was yelling at my TV before they snapped the ball because it was so glaringly stupid