Bengals @ Bills - Post Game Thread - January 22, 2023 - NFL Divisional Round Playoffs

BuffaloBill

2 minutes ago, Billsfanatic8989 said:

Im the end, the second best team will feel no better than the thirty second best team. 

There will only be one team that is happy once the playoffs end. 

I'm not so sure. Last year ended with the KC heartbreaker. But overall, it felt like a season of a great move forward, including some ridiculously entertaining games. This season felt more like a team trying to hang around for one last big opportunity. To be honest, it never felt like a Super Bowl caliber team to me after Von went down. 

5 minutes ago, stlbills13 said:

Can someone on here send some cleats to James Cook? Did he stay on his feet once today?

Snow game in Buffalo and we looked worse than the Dolphins in the conditions

So let’s give it him on 1st and goal at 9 when a TD is an absolute must.  Run Josh 4 times there, get the game to 17-14 and you never know. 

• Agree 1

Just now, Green Lightning said:

They had 3 starting OL out and one playing hurt and they bullied us. Keep Groot, Daquan, Phillips and Von. The rest are JAGs. Do not pay Oliver. 

Not sure about Phillips after today, he was a big nothing out there, they gashed us with the running game and we scarcely got pressure on Burrow.

2 minutes ago, Green Lightning said:

They had 3 starting OL out and one playing hurt and they bullied us. Keep Groot, Daquan, Phillips and Von. The rest are JAGs. Do not pay Oliver. 

Was really hoping Ed showed up today. It didn't happen. Disappointed in Rousseau's play too. AJE was worthless as usual. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

I'm not so sure. Last year ended with the KC heartbreaker. But overall, it felt like a season of a great move forward, including some ridiculously entertaining games. This season felt more like a team trying to hang around for one last big opportunity. To be honest, it never felt like a Super Bowl caliber team to me after Von went down. 

I know what you mean.

I just meant only one team will truly have a great year. 

Last year felt like the beginning of something special. And sans 13 seconds, maybe we win the SB. 

This year is a bit of a letdown.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

I haven't listened to a word of post-game cause I know it's just the same drivel they give everytime. Sorry but I think they have learned pretty damn well how to lose in the playoff. Please my God can we as a fan base not accept the we need to learn from this line again this year.

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.