Bengals @ Bills - Post Game Thread - January 22, 2023 - NFL Divisional Round Playoffs

BuffaloBill

This is going to be an unpopular take but I think this team overplayed and thought the Damar Hamlin good vibes and nation love they were getting was somehow going to just automatically convert to a win. The team was flat unprepared and got its butt kicked. We were bullied in our own home today. There is simply no way around it. We needed to stop with the thoughts that we were just going to be handed a SB because of the painful and stressful times the organization went through with Damar. I love Damar and we are happy for his health but the team did NOT handle business and was thoroughly embarrassed today. I don’t want to hear any homers try and dispute this. 

• Like (+1) 7
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, buffalobillswin said:

I know the tagline of this board is “everyone else’s fault besides Allen” but Mahomes widened the gap this year and Burrow overtook him. Really have to cut down the turnovers next year. 

Needs to execute the plays like Dorsey designs them next year.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.