Bengals @ Bills - 2nd Half Game Thread - January 22, 2023 - NFL Divisional Round Playoffs

BuffaloBill

2 minutes ago, UKBillFan said:

Of course he has. Switch Josh and Burrow and the former would have been much better today. They're both quality but Burrow has been helped out by strong offensive, and absolutely dreadful defensive, play.

I’m not so sure about that 

• Disagree 1

Just now, Bongo said:

Seriously why? So we can watch him run 10 yards straight upfield with zero edge contain or counter moves on every play? Not trying to call you out but he’d be one of my first to go. 

The whole defense aside from Milano can go

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, colin said:

It was risky, but honestly I think Dorsey is our least bad coach.

We needed a huge play, the play call worked, the ball hit Davis on the hands and chest, but he dropped it because he's not a good wr.

well you have also have to figure that ball traveled the long ways, which is hard to see in the snow. not to mention the ball being wet and the defender all over you trying to knock the ball out. when you only have two yards to go that's a highly low percentage play

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, familykwi said:

I would not count a quick passing game every being a part of Josh's game.  He's too inaccurate.

He needs the offseason to rest his elbow. His short and intermediate accuracy has been off since that injury. Allen coming in ready to play next year is the least of my concerns. They have got to get him some more help.

1 minute ago, Yobogoya! said:

Poyer has value in this scheme but we need to rebuild this defense. It is not in any way “championship caliber” and it’s time to stop pretending that it is. 

I got crucified. Told everyone. Expect this D to look pathetic. Even worse than last year in crunch time