Bengals @ Bills - 2nd Half Game Thread - January 22, 2023 - NFL Divisional Round Playoffs

BuffaloBill

5 minutes ago, Nitro said:

McD comes up short in big games.  You have to be aggressive.  Down two touch downs a three and out is a game ender.  3rd and 2 on your 20 a confident HC would go for it.  Wasted

the past three playoffs by being out coached.  Modern day Marty Schottenheimer.

agreed. How many years am I going to say I hope I’m wrong but coaching is the weakest of all contenders. Then be proven totally right an shouted down by McDermott lovers?

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, HappyDays said:

Not sure there's anything we can do about the OL other than adding guys in the draft. It isn't a great FA class as far as I can tell. Just add weapons that can catch the ball and develop a quick passing game.

I would not count a quick passing game every being a part of Josh's game.  He's too inaccurate.

Just now, Yobogoya! said:

Poyer has value in this scheme but we need to rebuild this defense. It is not in any way “championship caliber” and it’s time to stop pretending that it is. 

Starts with getting rid of the man at the top: Frazier 

• Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Nelius said:

Dude Jaquan Johnson. Body language like he doesn’t even really want to be out there and dressed like a pre wee player.

He was scared to death the second he stepped on

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Mango said:

This isn’t the best roster in the NFL.

It is deficient at a number of position groups. 

We’ve over drafted without production at a number of positions.

We are tight against the cap.

There are some nice pieces and a QB. 

Yea when you sign White to the highest contract for a CB your player evaluations are crap. He was maybe the 12 best CB in the NFL but paid as a top 3. The only thing White hurt on that play is his pride

• Disagree 1
  • Agree 2