Bengals @ Bills - 2nd Half Game Thread - January 22, 2023 - NFL Divisional Round Playoffs

BuffaloBill

Just now, Coach Tuesday said:

This game exposed some terrible takes batted around here the past few weeks.

You mean like fans arguing over how many points we are going to beat Cincinnati by?

Or how the d line will run wild over 3 subs on Bengals O line?

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, VaMilBill said:

Plus I’d say Dorsey is probably one of the worst coordinators in the league. He’s just lucky he has one of the best all around players QBing his offense. Hackett is obviously one of the coordinators worse than him 

Hackett was the OC and calling plays for a jags team that went to the afc champion game 

Hackett being the OC and QB coach helped average Blake Bortles to over 4400 yards and 35 TDs 

Would have been franchise records in Buffalo

Dorsey was handed a ready-made Josh Allen… I’d much rather have Hackett

• Like (+1) 2

This off-season need not be about getting home field next year.  That did bippy today.

This team needs to become more physical.  At the catch point both offensively and defensively, on the line of scrimmage, on both sides of the ball, in the running game, and as tacklers defensively.  Josh plays physical.  That your QB is the most physical player on your team is not a good look.

8 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Correct me if I’m wrong, but amidst all this Leslie Frazier bashing, it appears that we have scored … 10 points.

You’re absolutely right. 
Dorsey can kiss my a@@, as can the people that are supposed to protect and support our franchise QB. 

Just now, JayBaller10 said:

He’s a better rhythm passer for sure - timing, touch, accuracy, ball placement - you can’t objectively say Allen has Burrow in any of those categories. And I said that long before this game.

The thing is we saw Josh do those things early this season but them for someone reason the coaches let his ego run the show.

• Vomit 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

That doesn't excuse the offense's performance today though. Everything looked so disjointed. Run game was mediocre, pass protection bad, no quick passing game schemed open. Worst offensive performance of the entire season at the worst possible time.

I'm sorry but 10 rushes with 2 minutes left in the 4th means we were never trying to run the ball.  All year long we made little effort to run the ball.  Teams don't have to game plan for it because even if we could run the ball (which we could) we won't.  Since we never run they simply flip between disguised blitzes and then coverage and their blitzes get there and there coverage leaves Josh with no where to throw.  We try to play everything on every play and we can't cover well enough or get to the passer.  It's maddening.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1