Bengals @ Bills - 2nd Half Game Thread - January 22, 2023 - NFL Divisional Round Playoffs

BuffaloBill

2 minutes ago, Comebackkid said:

The offense has been disjointed since the break.  It had its moments and made some plays, but I'm not sure it's put together a complete game since the break

The moments were, for the most part, conjured up by Josh.

Just now, Chugga said:

Next year….

No super bowl favorites.  No Josh Allen mvp watch.  No Tuesday night Allen interviews with Kyle Brandt.  No locker room karaoke.  No 50 billion interviews with Pat McAfee.  No Von Miller podcast introspectives.

I love this team and always will.  But they were reading their own press clippings this year.  And this is the product.  The coaching has been terrible but there has been a lack of energy since kickoff 

I see it differently.  I think the media overhyped them.  They were a contender, along with KC, Cincy, Ravens, Chargers, Eagles, Cowboys.  I think they did a very impressive job staying competitive through many injuries. I do think that Bills overestimated McKenzie’s ability to play slot.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Iverwig said:

Remember when people were sayin the Bills were saving Hines on offense for the playoffs? Dorsey sucks just as much as Frazier. He is actually worse since Frazier has had to deal with injuries all year. 

Dorsey could easily be mistaken for Nate Hackett or Rico Dennison but for having JA at quarterback. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, BuffaloBillsMagic1 said:

Another disappointing game by Diggs,  can you imagine if we kept the puck and drafted Jefferson

It looked like he was wide open on our last shot to the endzone, instead Josh threw it to a covered Davis.  Not that it would have likely mattered...

3 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

That doesn't excuse the offense's performance today though. Everything looked so disjointed. Run game was mediocre, pass protection bad, no quick passing game schemed open. Worst offensive performance of the entire season at the worst possible time.

Worst OL game all year imo. Worse than last week, and that was horrendous. At some point they have to realize that Josh TRULY needs guys who can legitimately block for him. He runs for his life week in and week out EVERY time he steps on the field. 

• Like (+1) 2