Bengals @ Bills - 2nd Half Game Thread - January 22, 2023 - NFL Divisional Round Playoffs

BuffaloBill

Just now, Fan in Chicago said:

Can we stop with the Frazier excuses finally?  They did not have 3 OL starters

Not an excuse. The defense played like crap. But would we beat KC scoring 10 points? Offenses like the Bengals and Chiefs are never

going to be held under about 24. So we

lose this one even if Frazier hold them to 20. 

Just now, The Frankish Reich said:

Correct me if I’m wrong, but amidst all this Leslie Frazier bashing, it appears that we have scored … 10 points.

Feel he hasn’t been up to the challenge several times this year.  Dline should have been a menace all season, wasn’t that way.  Schemes start with the D coordinator which translates to what happens on the field.  Coaching up players is the positional coaches.  Players gotta play, but need to be put in the right position.

Defense couldn’t get off the field this half. We can say all we want about the offense, but they were losing possessions all day because of the D.

1 minute ago, Fan in Chicago said:

Can we stop with the Frazier excuses finally?  They did not have 3 OL starters

This has been a TERRIBLE day for Frazier, even if some fans don't realize that.

The offense has been worse.

2 minutes ago, Mopreme said:

13 seconds and not even close

I have to disagree.  True, there is an initial intense heartbreak, but at least after that, you could have hope that they are close.    This is bad enough to make you question whether that the ship has sailed with this group and whether or not an overhaul is needed.