Bengals @ Bills - 2nd Half Game Thread - January 22, 2023 - NFL Divisional Round Playoffs

BuffaloBill

15 minutes ago, UKBillFan said:

Jones is inactive.

Hindsight is 20/20.  Pretty sure Jones would have been the most useful DT we could have put out there today.  Bengals OL is just moving guys around.  Probably thought Phillips and Oliver were the pass rushers but so far no one is getting there would have rather had a guy who could hold his ground.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Freddie's Dead said:

Sal reports Poyer OUT for the game.  He brought up Poyer's contract and said that this may be his last game in a Bills uni.

I think it should be…dude is spent…

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Agree 3

Just now, Gunsgoodtime said:

If you can get a 2nd rounder for Oliver next year you ink the deal.  If you get a 5th for Espensa you ink it

You ain’t getting a second for Oliver. Maybe a 4th at best with the contract he will want 

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, RunninRebel37 said:

Can we agree Mahomes is better? Finally? This team is soft AF, draft picks missed - Epenesa: JOKE, Basham: JOKE, Spencer Brown: BUM, Moss: I don’t pick low hanging fruit, Cook: 😒 complete non factor. 

the MF jags woulda beat us today . JA overrated and can’t win the big one. Can’t win the “next to big” one

I mean did you see Chad Henne step in for Mahomes and go 98 yards for a TD yesterday? 

Mahomes has the benefit of an all time great offensive play caller with literally decades of experience. This team is nothing without JA.