Bengals @ Bills - 2nd Half Game Thread - January 22, 2023 - NFL Divisional Round Playoffs

BuffaloBill

Just now, Behindenemylines said:

McDermott Presser:

”we are soft and Leslie Frazier has been fired”

”we are wasting Josh Allen and Dorsey is Fired”

“this was unacceptable on every level without excuse.”

It is not the coaching.  Give credit, Bengals have better players.

• Disagree 1

Just now, pennstate10 said:

Officiating was fine. Bills DL lost the game. 

Remind me how many penalties on Cincy again?  Buffalo defenders so much as sneezes on a Bengal and there's a flag.

To be clear, officiating didn't lose them the game.  Cincy owned them.  But we can admit the officiating was horrible even if it wasn't the reason we lost.

• Agree 1

I can only hope this team is as humbled as I am right now...It may give them the humility to truly take a look at what needs to be fixed. No more plugging holes. This is going to take a massive amount of work. Status que is over. It failed. It just did. And if we continue on the schematic path we are on, more teams will catch up next year. We have to overhaul both lines and become a more balanced team overall...

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, dgrochester55 said:

I know that Buffalo had a lot of adversity this year and that Cincinnati is a tough team, but there is no excuse for coming into a home playoff game this unprepared.  

The adversity is an excuse IMO.

Bills haven’t played well since the chiefs game.

I had a strong feeling Bengals were going to win this game. (Not this bad though)