Bengals @ Bills - 2nd Half Game Thread - January 22, 2023 - NFL Divisional Round Playoffs

BuffaloBill

Guess we don’t want to use that QB who can run and make a difference. I’m a Bills fan and I love Allen, really thinking he should Dena to go where he can win while he’s able. This is just stupid coaching at this point. 
clean pocket, none there…air it out… 

I’m defeated as is the team.

Just now, Nextmanup said:

I would honestly consider replacing both!  And I'm not much of a McD fan either!

McD and Beane have created a culture that the players love. Dorsey and Frazier have systems that sometimes really make the opponents look superhuman. I wouldn’t be upset if Dorsey and Frazier both leave. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Breakout Squad said:

Allen looks shook. O line needs to be blown up. No WR can get open. Gave up on the run. CB’s are bad. Safety is bad. LB’s are over matched. D line looks terrible with absolutely no pressure all game. Frazier is outmatched. 

why should anyone be confident in this team next year?? Allen’s contract kicks in. Where are the positives?

We have met our ceiling. And it is not good enough even remotely to win a championship

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, DJB said:

All we need is an apology to those that disagreed with you in the first place and not trash anyone that disagrees with you like some sort of know it all 

Pretty simple and we can move on

You need an apology because I disagreed with you?  Lol. Sure thing man.

I’m sorry for thinking 8 plays doesn’t determine an entire game. MY BAD