Bengals @ Bills - 2nd Half Game Thread - January 22, 2023 - NFL Divisional Round Playoffs

BuffaloBill

Just now, White Linen said:

Exactly.   A guy with both arms bleeding,  still giving a crap and desperately trying to overcome terrible coaching. 

And launching it into the endzone to a covered receiver rather than quickly hitting something for 6 yards to move the chains.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, WideNine said:

He has only had a few solid games this year.

I like Dawkins as a person, but we need a LT that can protect Allen and Dawkins has not lived up to that expectation this season.

Slow moving his feet, gets bull rushed back into the pocket, gets beat on inside and outside moves...

Teams like to settle on the LT, I get it. But I would not mind the Bills being in someone who could really push for that LT spot.

May light a fire under his rear.

They need to draft a tackle early for LT and move Dawkins to RT. Brown can be depth at tackle moving forward. 

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, FrenchConnection said:

The amount of orange in that stadium today is embarrassing. 

so is the way the Bills are playing.  Perhaps fans saw how this team played last week and all season and correctly decided it was not sustainable. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, EmotionallyUnstable said:

Dorsey and his back yard style passing game can GTFO

Agreed. He’s in over his head. Perhaps he gets better next year because he will be here. Hopefully though Frazier isn’t. I’ve seen enough of that guy, the game has passed him by. He should retire

• Like (+1) 1