Bengals @ Bills - 2nd Half Game Thread - January 22, 2023 - NFL Divisional Round Playoffs

BuffaloBill

Just now, sullim4 said:

Cincinnati is exactly the kind of team that gives McD and Frazier fits.  Physical, smash-mouth football that this team cannot match.

They were built to beat KC, not the Bengals.  This is exactly why I was not feeling good about this game, and it played out exactly the way I thought it would.

They would have never beat the 49ers or Eagles either.  Big boy football.  

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

These awful CBs and our guys can't get open. Go get DeAndre Hopkins. That's my crusade this offseason. It is a no brainer move.

We need a new offensive line let’s start there. A lot of this team needs to be reworked if we’re going to be really honest this offseason

4 minutes ago, McBean said:

No, McDermott is Jesus. He walks on water here

McD has some admirable qualities, but is he cut out to win a championship? I don’t think so at this point. 

He’d be better suited to helping another floundering franchise rebuild. We’ve got an elite, generational QB being wasted on a soft culture and routinely poor in game management. 

I don’t see how he gets fired this year, but I honestly don’t think a coordinator swap changes the problem at the top right now. 

• Like (+1) 3