Bengals @ Bills - 2nd Half Game Thread - January 22, 2023 - NFL Divisional Round Playoffs

BuffaloBill

12 minutes ago, gflande1 said:

We have reached our peak with this coaching staff. McD can stay, but he needs to clean house. Tired of the vanilla play calling. 

Knee jerk is im done with mcd, but im wrong. We need to go scorched earth to find the best OC we can, then DC. We really have peaked

• Agree 1

8 minutes ago, JayBaller10 said:

Maybe the worst game of Dawkins career.

He has only had a few solid games this year.

I like Dawkins as a person, but we need a LT that can protect Allen and Dawkins has not lived up to that expectation this season.

Slow moving his feet, gets bull rushed back into the pocket, gets beat on inside and outside moves...

Teams like to settle on the LT, I get it. But I would not mind if the Bills bring in someone who could really push for that LT spot.

May light a fire under his rear.

Edited by WideNine
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

Just now, CaliBills said:

Been a fun year, crazy and emotional rollercoaster, but fun.  

Hope you all enjoy the rest of your day.

Those crying and complaining, I hope you continue your rage and punch a bunch of holes in your dry wall so you have to then fix it.  

We've got plaster and lathe bro! 

Just now, LanderPoke said:

The hell is he supposed to do! I’d like to see any other QB on earth do better. This team blows other than josh

Henne comes into the KC system and works it down the field.. 98 yards. Methodical.  

Our fatal flaw was assuming that Josh Allen really is Superman. Give the guy HELP. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, FrenchConnection said:

You guys like Mixon and Eli Apple celebrating in your house? How about all those people in orange? The Bills and their fans are really weak. WHO SOLD THEIR TICKETS!!!!!!!!! ANYBODY HERE SELL THEM?

You could act like you've been there before, or you can act like you are.