Bengals @ Bills - 2nd Half Game Thread - January 22, 2023 - NFL Divisional Round Playoffs

BuffaloBill

13 minutes ago, Buffalo Bills Fan said:

I miss daboll lots 

I miss the team that could make stops and move the ball. I’ve no answer to the problem, Cincinnati is a great team, just feels like possibly we fell behind roster wise, or coaching, 🤷🏼‍♂️ somewhere. Not sure the fix but something has to change at this point. 

• Agree 1

4 minutes ago, CircleTheWagons99 said:

Oh well. It was a fun season. Maybe they make the trenches a priority in the offseason. 

Except they’ve made the DL a priority for multiple years. They have solid players but NOT impact players. You can’t continue to miss like that with high draft picks. The OL has to be addressed! 

This game’s highlights how weak our OL OG’s are along with all the misses on the DL.

14 minutes ago, Hebert19 said:

Blow up entire D including trading Tre if you have to.  Love him but he's terrible since he came back.  Poyer old.  Oliver disappeared again in big game.  Time to start over on D. 

Tre White is coming off ACL surgery.  What do you expect? Give him a full offseason to get back in form.

1 minute ago, Best Williams Available said:

It’s not that we don’t agree nothing will happen, but what’s the plan? Something has to change. Can’t draft a champion in a year.

Plan?

They have limited money and need to re-sign a couple of guys which will swallow that..

Their Days 1 and 2 drafts are nothing to write home about but they need to hit on two picks this year...

Hope Von doesnt get injured

Other than that I havent got much...

Maybe Pegs can "convince" Leslie to retire ?

• Like (+1) 1