Bengals @ Bills - 2nd Half Game Thread - January 22, 2023 - NFL Divisional Round Playoffs

BuffaloBill

9 minutes ago, colin said:

It was risky, but honestly I think Dorsey is our least bad coach.

We needed a huge play, the play call worked, the ball hit Davis on the hands and chest, but he dropped it because he's not a good wr.

he was in doubled coverage nd we only needed two to keep the chains moving

Just now, Coach Tuesday said:

The saddest part of this season is how the entire organization hung JA17 out to dry.  

Bc it's a bull#### CONSERVATIVE defense oriented staff......dude their style of coaching and play was early 2000s lol....did anyone think a Defense called Tampa 2 would win it all in Cold snowy Buffalo?..***** an arena league defense lol...no meanness....no aggressive mindset

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, RyanC883 said:

It’s not an emotional decision, it’s a decision that this staff can’t get it done.  Years in a row the staff has proven they can’t do it.  All year issues catch up to you when playing an evenly matched team

Get what done?  Win the Super bowl?  That means 31 teams need to dump their staffs every year.  This team is one of the best teams in football and is being outplayed on this day by another elite team.  Dumping the staff would be overreacting.

• Disagree 1

Just now, BillsFanForever19 said:

And Micah Hyde (and his backup)

And Von Miller 

I truly felt White going down cost us a trip to the Super Bowl last season. When Hyde went down early, I feared it would be the same story. When Miller went down, I knew it was over.

When it comes to winning a Super Bowl and competing against the top echelon teams in the league - you can't expect to do it down KEY players. 

That said, I still expected a better game today.

Bengals are down 3 OL and their CB1

Im not at all entertaining this convo about us missing Hyde and Von 

• Like (+1) 1