Bengals @ Bills - 2nd Half Game Thread - January 22, 2023 - NFL Divisional Round Playoffs

BuffaloBill

1 minute ago, Buddo said:

Defense has been awful, but I think they are seriously missing Jones, irrespective of anything else.

And Micah Hyde (and his backup)

And Von Miller 

I truly felt White going down cost us a trip to the Super Bowl last season. When Hyde went down early, I feared it would be the same story. When Miller went down, I knew it was over.

When it comes to winning a Super Bowl and competing against the top echelon teams in the league - you can't expect to do it down KEY players. 

That said, I still expected a better game today.

4 minutes ago, streetkings01 said:

So much wasted money into the defense ……..4th straight year we get knocked outta the playoffs due to the defense not showing up when it matters! Invest in this offense and get some real weapons and a real oline!

Offense wins nowadays.

We're stuck in the past.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Bills are gonna get skunked on chicken reffing once again. The officials called it a fumble to get an automatic review, instead of calling what looked like an incomplete pass and requiring a challenge. The review will show it's probably an incomplete pass but too close to overturn.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

44 minutes ago, TheBrownBear said:

Strangely soft team despite McDermott tough guy wrestler persona.

I was having some difficulty putting my finger on what is off with McD and why I just cannot fully embrace him, and this is it.  Spot on.

1000%.  There is another thing he does during press conferences that I am not a big fan of, but I respect it.  However, the facade is what it is.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, Coach Tuesday said:

The saddest part of this season is how the entire organization hung JA17 out to dry.  

He needs an offensive master mind running the offense. Not a guy who was about to take a college admin job at a second tier college 4 years ago