Bengals @ Bills - 2nd Half Game Thread - January 22, 2023 - NFL Divisional Round Playoffs

BuffaloBill

2 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

I am not doing anything (even at receiver) until I have fixed the oline. That is my priority A1. I want them to improve their weapons too but Josh will get it to guys given time. The oline sucks. 

O line stinks as bad as the d line, which is a lot

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, 3rdand12 said:

Dorsey really called a deep pas on third an two when we were behind ?
Cements my opinion

It was risky, but honestly I think Dorsey is our least bad coach.

We needed a huge play, the play call worked, the ball hit Davis on the hands and chest, but he dropped it because he's not a good wr.

• Agree 1

15 minutes ago, davefan66 said:

Von and Daquan are huge pieces missing.

I'm done making excuses for this team. The coaches haven't put together a decent game plan since week 1 and the players don't have any fire in them.

• Agree 1
  • Dislike 1

Just now, VW82 said:

I can't be that mad. This team has been fraudulent most of the season, and especially since Josh hurt his elbow. We're too careless with the football. We still don't get a rush despite all those draft picks. Still can't run the ball or stop the run when it counts. Our Oline which is designed to pass block can't pass block...

And yet, we're not that far away despite how this one turned out. 

And it’s every year!!!! Everything you said, so what do we do… fire McDermott? I mean something has to change, you can’t run the ball every year and the Dline sucks. Really what do you think? I was never fire McDermott but now I just don’t no. Will it be the same bull next year