Bengals @ Bills - 2nd Half Game Thread - January 22, 2023 - NFL Divisional Round Playoffs

BuffaloBill

Just now, CoudyBills said:

I hope that isnt Tre's last ever play.  I just don't think he'll be able to bounce back from another injury at this point.  Hope I'm wrong but I worry about his head space.

He hasn't bounced back from the first one yet.  I'm starting to understand why he didn't want to play once the team cleared him to.

No one knows more than him if he can still do it.

1 minute ago, Steptide said:

Guys, even if the bills somehow pulled this game out, theres NO WAY this team is winning the super bowl. 

You think we cant stop cincy running the ball, wait till we tried stopping Philly or sf

Edited by BillsSbSoon

1 minute ago, Reverse Meathead said:

I knew the NFL and the officiating would ***** us over.  How do they throw that flag?  They didn't want no boring neutral site game where Antifa riots are happening next door to the stadium.  NFL could not guarantee player safety. Antifa doesn't give a *****.

Thanks, I needed a laugh to brighten my day.

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Aesop said:

The Bengals play design is exactly what is needed in a game like this. Quick outlet passes to the RB in the flats. Its tough to cover those, especially in the snow. Just shocked the Bills didn't come in with the same mindset. 

They all do that to us with our deep cover zone schemes.  Zone doesn’t work well against teams like this.  The 13 seconds should have taught us that.  Need a new defensive coordinator and that’s just a start. 

• Like (+1) 1