Bengals @ Bills - 2nd Half Game Thread - January 22, 2023 - NFL Divisional Round Playoffs

BuffaloBill

Wow. We aren't even close to beating this team. Bills peaked two years ago and Beane refused to mortgage the future and get Von Miller. Rams did and they got a SuperBowl.  

Now they will need to strip the defense down and build it again along with rebuilding the OL. 

The SuperBowl window may have just slammed shut.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, mannc said:

I don’t disagree, but you can’t argue that Burrow has been much better today.

Obviously. 

That said .. it’s one game, and Allen should read the riot act to the FO about changes needing to be made. 

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, OldTimer1960 said:

No contest, Bills have Allen and Diggs and a bunch of 2nd stringers and a bad OL.  Bengals have 2 #1 WR, a better slot than Bills, a better RB than Bills have.  Bills’ D has no pass rush without Miller and no chance to stop Bengals’ weapons.

You nailed it, unfortunately. And there is no quick fix for this. The Bills went all in for this year and it just isn't good enough.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, HappyDays said:

That's fair, he can stay here one more year by default. But a splash move is needed for the offense and DeAndre Hopkins is the obvious move. If we have to make sacrifices elsewhere so be it.

I am not doing anything (even at receiver) until I have fixed the oline. That is my priority A1. I want them to improve their weapons too but Josh will get it to guys given time. The oline sucks. 

• Like (+1) 1