Bengals @ Bills - 2nd Half Game Thread - January 22, 2023 - NFL Divisional Round Playoffs

BuffaloBill

It’s rough watching Burrow take checkdowns every single damn play and they always end up with 5-10 yards and we’ve got 3rd and 2s and 3rd and shorts and it’s bombs.  Even if the bombs are accurate just keep the drive moving 

3 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

The only thing I will say in defense of both is they are playing hurt. But they have to sort out this oline and nothing should be off the table in terms of making the space to do so.

Doesn't matter.  A bunch of years of failing.  Time to change up

Just now, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

He does exemplify the biggest problem with the roster… it’s the 5th round guy over achieving while the first and second round guys don’t even start 

That's not a roster problem, that's a drafting/evaluation problem.

2 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

Burrow has a patchwork line and still has more time to throw than allen has and we have Diggs.  They have Chase, Higgins and Boyd.

Put Allen in Burrows situation and he's gonna destroy teams.

Burrow is surrounded by elite talent. He has 3 to 4 options better than our 2nd best option. 

Bengals D challenge QBs better than anyone, with Frazier, offenses know exactly what they are going against with no adjustments.

Bills spend money on a D line and ask josh to be God.

The Bengals ask Joe to not throw picks and get the ball into elite recievers hands.

Unfortunately Von would not have made a difference today, burrow has gotten the ball out too quick, hindsight is 20/20 but I wonder what this season looks like with an elite #2 WR

Just now, LondonBill said:

I feel, with Dorsey, that it's all about Dorsey. He's calling plays for his career rather than the Bills as a whole. Perhaps unfair, but I don't really trust him. He's flash. 

Scoring 10 in a playoff game won’t help his career

2 minutes ago, colin said:

So, we need 4 miracles in a row here, two on D and two on o.

We simply don't have a good team.  We have a lot of heart, and super man at QB, but our wrs aren't good, oline is worse than Bengals w 4 back ups, our dl is all top picks and money and they suck, and our secondary is soft.

Allen and his contract (we haven't had the big numbers hit yet) have saved our trash front office.

I'm over them

FO and coaching is all saved by JA. Fire DL scouts, and both coordinators at least.  

Edited by RyanC883