Bengals @ Bills - 2nd Half Game Thread - January 22, 2023 - NFL Divisional Round Playoffs

BuffaloBill

Just now, Coffeesforclosers said:

I'm alright with Leslie Frazier getting canned. 

I actually think this year it may happen. Someone will have to be the scapegoat for this loss today. Last year, it was special teams coach. This year I think it may be Frazier. 

1 minute ago, Rock-A-Bye Beasley said:

Then neither can Sean. What’s the point of him if he’s a defensive head coach and the defense ain’t cutting it?

My goodness they're playing an elite QB, have you watched football for 30 years,? You can't scheme against them all you can do is outscore them

Just now, streetkings01 said:

We haven’t had Hyde and Miller for almost 2 months…..they’re no longer an excuse! We spent 3 high draft picks on d-ends and can’t generate a pass rush against a team missing 3 starters. Changes need to be made…..this team for the 4th straight year has come up short in a big game!

Von was signed for the playoffs. 

Don’t mistake how huge Daquan being out is.  Huge.

1 minute ago, Reverse Meathead said:

Josh Allen threw too many games away this year.  Same problem as last year.  The 3 games he tossed overboard how were they not going to come back to bite you in the NFL?  If he doesn't toss one of those three games the Bills have an easier route and a bye.  For him to show up like this in a game like that is character defining.

How many of the 14 did he win when we shouldn’t have? Terrible take seeing this team blow it and blaming the QB.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Not a lot of heart today.  Left tackle is a sneaky need.  Left guard is an abomination.  Right tackle can’t pass protect.  Have less speed and talent on offense than the Chiefs and Bengals (and many other teams).  Just a lot of work to do.  They’re not gonna outcoach teams or out work then so they’re going to have to our score them.

• Agree 2