Bengals @ Bills - 2nd Half Game Thread - January 22, 2023 - NFL Divisional Round Playoffs

BuffaloBill

Just now, Hebert19 said:

I'm for no resigning poyer qnd letting Oliver go at this point.  

I really don’t see anyone on our DLINE worth keeping, and Tremaine Edmunds is getting blown up every play. But I no we got to keep some. And fire Frazier please 

Just now, Roundybout said:

Just swinging by to say that Frazier cannot have a job after this. It’s been five years of zero adjustments. He’s called the same garbage zone scheme over and over. He’s blown two Super Bowl shots now. 

Dorsey can get bent.

Company line will be we went through a lot, injuries, etc.

Look for a CB or DL in the first round this draft

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, davefan66 said:

Down a starting safety (Hyde). Down a starting EDGE. The backup safety unalived on the field and some for the season.  Down to your 4th string safety.  Starting D-tackle out.  

Please.

They said Marlowe has a pulled groin I believe.  Maybe there's some guys in the stands that could help the defense...

1 minute ago, Roundybout said:

Just swinging by to say that Frazier cannot have a job after this. It’s been five years of zero adjustments. He’s called the same garbage zone scheme over and over. He’s blown two Super Bowl shots now. 

Dorsey can get bent.

It’s McD’s defense, he should be gone with all of his coaches 

1 minute ago, Roundybout said:

Dorsey can get bent.

It’s McD’s defense, he should be gone with all of his coaches 

• Like (+1) 1

Josh Allen threw too many games away this year.  Same problem as last year.  The 3 games he tossed overboard how were they not going to come back to bite you in the NFL?  If he doesn't toss one of those three games the Bills have an easier route and a bye.  For him to show up like this in a game like that is character defining.