Bengals @ Bills - 2nd Half Game Thread - January 22, 2023 - NFL Divisional Round Playoffs

BuffaloBill

Yes, ironically, the most "Billsy" thing would be if we win this game.....you know, look absolutely overmanned and outcoached and yet somehow win.

Sorting like what the Phins did to us earlier this season.

• Agree 1

Bengals have been a one-half team ALL season.  The Bills keeping it at 10 is huge.

Big drive coming up. If they score, the crowd will be rocking.  You don't want to be the team that had the big lead, and gave it up - on the road.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Straight Hucklebuck said:

Got outcoached badly in that half.

Nobody on Chase.

3rd-5 you blitz 7 and play 8 yards off

We get completely suckered by Burrow on a throw to Hurst.

PLAYING TOO FAR OFF

Where is Elam again!

We didn't get out coached. McDermott is in the locker room telling everyone we had a moral victory because they didn't score before the half. 

Fraiser is in the locker room right now telling all of the DL they're important and they matter

Dorsey is throwing a fit of rage to motivate everyone

We can't lose when we have McDermott and these moral victories and we feel good! 

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, NewEra said:

@DJB

ok. I’m the biggest fool ever because I said 8 plays doesn’t equate to an entire game. You and others think that 8 plays mean more than I do.  I’m the biggest fool ever.  You got me

I think all of us wanted to believe that those 8 plays were scripted and our defense would adjust. Lo and behold, we are getting run up and down the field. 

offense has been close to useless this game 

2 minutes ago, IndyMark said:

Where is Oliver against this back up Oline?  I was told he was going to "eat" today? 

Me thinks he is not hungry.

This Dline without Von is below average. I don’t pretend to know why, is it talent , coaching, scheme. But it’s not good. Burrow has all day to throw and Josh as always seems under duress

Edited by AlfaBill

1 minute ago, Donuts and Doritos said:

Peyton says there are no halftime adjustments. 😱

There aren’t, but they’ll change some stuff in terms of which part of the game plan they lean on.  They won’t change the who game plan install though