1/22/23 GAMEDAY THREAD Divisional Playoffs Bills vs. Bengals

Chandler#81

13 minutes ago, Donuts and Doritos said:

Same here. My wife says, you're not playing so relax or don't watch if it's not fun, but I just can't. It's a bit exhausting & I actually dread it a bit. But I just have to be here for the possibility that maybe they can do something great.

image.thumb.png.af7921a0c2fbc228aa4c935b6bc42a3f.png

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Big Turk said:

No that means Josh's contract will be a bargain in comparison to most other teams QB contracts 

That only applies to select teams who will have to pay their QB in the next few years. Some won't have a QB worth paying and others like the Chiefs have already paid their QB. When the cap goes up every team has more money to spend at all positions. Not just the Bills. 

3 minutes ago, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

That only applies to select teams who will have to pay their QB in the next few years. Some won't have a QB worth paying and others like the Chiefs have already paid their QB. When the cap goes up every team has more money to spend at all positions. Not just the Bills. 

That's true but if a team doesn't draft an elite rookie QB and isn't paying a QB, they aren't really a threat. It means they have meh at the position, unless they are Kyle Shanahan.

Edited by Big Turk