1/22/23 GAMEDAY THREAD Divisional Playoffs Bills vs. Bengals

Chandler#81

2 minutes ago, BillsFan4 said:

I hate how nervous I get for games, and for some reason it seems like the older I get the more nervous I find myself feeling before/during these games. You’d think I’d learn to get less nervous. But nope. lol

I know it’s irrational too. It’s only a damn game.

Same here. My wife says, you're not playing so relax or don't watch if it's not fun, but I just can't. It's a bit exhausting & I actually dread it a bit. But I just have to be here for the possibility that maybe they can do something great.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Donuts and Doritos said:

Same here. My wife says, you're not playing so relax or don't watch if it's not fun, but I just can't. It's a bit exhausting & I actually dread it a bit. But I just have to be here for the possibility that maybe they can do something great.

You think the players get more or less nervous than us fans?

2 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Josh Allen already has his Super Bowl winning speech written.

Hopefully Joe Mixon doesn’t see this, I wouldn’t want him to feel motivated by it.

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, LABILLBACKER said:

If we get a lead we cannot let up like last week. Cannot relax like in Houston.  Play with heart. Play for 3. Play for each other. 

It feels like the Bills have gained a level with each playoff defeat, beginning with that Houston game. Naturally, I hope that means taking care of business today and dispatching KC next week.

Edited by Punch
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 2