1/22/23 GAMEDAY THREAD Divisional Playoffs Bills vs. Bengals

Chandler#81

7 minutes ago, LOVEMESOMEBILLS said:

Strangely I'm not nervous at all. Can't explain it, but I have a good feeling about today.

Same. I slept extremely well last night. 9 solid hours of sleep. Haven't felt nervous at all about todays game at any point in the week. 

• Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Ok

The Bengals have faired well vs running QBs, but none that could pass like Josh.  Lamar is extremely talented but it was very to easy to have 2 spies at a time.  Josh is a real problem for the Bengals, but I am less concerned about QB designed runs as I am him just taking off.  Either way it isnt good for us.

5 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

I think this will be good for the Bills players, but more so the crowd. The players have been seeing him daily already. I also think this will be provide a bit of closure for the Bengals players. They went through a lot that night as well, seeing what they saw. Hopefully this could bring them some peace.

The crowd will love this and go wild showing why there can’t be a domed stadium because they would blow the roof off it.

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Starr Almighty said:

You should of replied Mixon is that you?

The only player that really talks on our team is Mixon and he is by far the least intelligent.  With his lack of production and $12M cap hit the next 2 seasons not sure how long he is with us.