1/22/23 GAMEDAY THREAD Divisional Playoffs Bills vs. Bengals

Chandler#81

It’s Here! The Long and Winding road has brought us to the Divisional Playoffs at Home in a quasi-rematch with the reigning AFC Champion, Cincinnati Bengals. The teams QBs are among a small handful of the best players at the position and both feature additional star players throughout their rosters. 20 games in from the start of preseason have taken a toll on the rosters and only the healthiest players remain. But it’s at Home! In the waning days of the House that Ralph built. (Ok, WE did..) Another rare opportunity to be in the Conference Championship Game next weekend. Even with Locker cleaning day looming for the vanquished, We really couldn’t ask for more. It’s been a team goal from the very beginning and pursued with great effort. This includes the weight of a forlorned, 63 year franchise in a city that has never won a major Title and their ever faithful fans. Whether we Want to be or not, we’re ALL IN TODAY!

Edited by Chandler#81
  • Like (+1) 6
  • Awesome! (+1) 17
  • Thank you (+1) 3

Nerves are out of control!!

Jam the Bengals receivers and run under everything. The back(s) and te(s) will need to help in pass pro. They’ll just become check down options. Attack and they won’t have time to make big plays. If that happens the Bills win the game. This is a big Ed Oliver game.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Agree 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Jam the Bengals receivers and run under everything. The back(s) and te(s) will need to help in pass pro. They’ll just become check down options. Attack and they won’t have time to make big plays. If that happens the Bills win the game. This is a big Ed Oliver game.

Just hope he is healthy. Still a lot of strapping on him last week.

I am very nervous this morning. Both for Arsenal and for Buffalo. Huge day for both.

• Like (+1) 3

4 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

DITTO!

9 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

I wanna see quick short passes from Josh to start…establish efficiency by taking the easy stuff, and then take the kill shot…👍

I agree and I think it will be available to try. I expect a better performance from Josh with regard to not forcing throws in the RedZone but he’s a gambler at heart and suckering them in with short throws early should provide looser coverage down field. 

🤞

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

I wanna see quick short passes from Josh to start…establish efficiency by taking the easy stuff, and then take the kill shot…👍

but their going to lose though, amirite

30 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

It’s Here! The Long and Winding road has brought us to the Divisional Playoffs at Home in a quasi-rematch with the reigning AFC Champion, Cincinnati Bengals. The teams QBs are among a small handful of the best players at the position and both feature additional star players throughout their rosters. 20 games in from the start of preseason have taken a toll on the rosters and only the healthiest players remain. But it’s at Home! In the waning days of the House that Ralph built. (Ok, WE did..) Another rare opportunity to be in the Conference Championship Game next weekend. Even with Locker cleaning day looming for the vanquished, We really couldn’t ask for more. It’s been a team goal from the very beginning and pursued with great effort. This includes the weight of a forlorned, 62 year franchise in a city that has never won a major Title and there ever faithful fans. Whether we Want to be or not, we’re ALL IN TODAY!

fitz is awesome!

LFG!!

giphy.gif

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1