Ryan Fitzpatrick hype video

DuckyBoys

3 hours ago, Freddie's Dead said:

tommy-gif.11259

If the Bengals die, they die.

The Bills defeat all men!

Im a bowl full of nervous energy.  Heading to the gym now just to burn off some energy.  I’ll be too tired on leg day to have that potential MI.

Edited by machine gun kelly
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Man i just love this dude he is Bills all the way i wish they could give him a front office job just to have him in the organization again & it would be awesome if Beane would allow him to retire as a Bill .

I would even have him on the wall of fame because he is & always will be part of the Bills family !! 

58 minutes ago, T master said:

Man i just love this dude he is Bills all the way i wish they could give him a front office job just to have him in the organization again & it would be awesome if Beane would allow him to retire as a Bill .

I would even have him on the wall of fame because he is & always will be part of the Bills family !! 

I seriously doubt it champ.  He played only a couple of seasons with us and a losing record to boot.  He makes bank from Amazon and an easier life than a front office for the Bills.  

Just him maintaining his Bills fandom is enough for me.  I certainly hope he and Brandt are there today in the stadium.

14 hours ago, ArtVandalay said:

Possibly the worst "hype" video I've ever seen. Self centered monotone soliloquy from a mediocre QB. 

As amazing as the Tasker gonna be chilly hype video was, this is equally bad.

Are they for real?

I guess this shows some people will eat up whatever you slap a Bills logo on lol

A serious question, have you ever been right? I mean, about anything in your entire life? I kind of find that hard to believe. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.