Patrick Mahomes ankle injury

HOUSE

1 minute ago, BillsFan130 said:

Any QB can have some success with Andy.

Donovan Mcnabb, Alex Smith all by far their best years under Andy. 

You are mis understanding what I’m saying I think

(For the record though, Mcnabb did win 3-4 divisional games with Andy)

McNabb was washed up his last 2 years (off the Eagles).   Plus he wasn’t “any QB”— he was the 2nd overall pick.  Mult NFCC appearances.  No ring.

Mahomes is starter and immediately 5000 yards and 50 TDs.  4 AFCC in a row 2 SB and a ring.

6 minutes ago, RunTheBall said:

In terms of Mahomes injury, he’s not getting GABBA, he’s not getting a TAP block for an ankle, and maybe they toss him some Tylenol. Not sure why the use of toradol in this situation is controversial to you considering it’s short term analgesic potential but whatever Mahomes will play next week and be somewhat hobbled.

it’s not controversial at all.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Airseven said:

Stop hoping and grasping. He’ll be alright.

Hoping and grasping at what exactly? He has a ankle sprain he will play through, but it will most likely cause him some issues next week. So either team he plays will have at least a slight advantage if he can't scramble as well. So continue with you're trolling, it's such a great look on you sir.

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

McNabb was washed up his last 2 years (off the Eagles).   Plus he wasn’t “any QB”— he was the 2nd overall pick.  Mult NFCC appearances.  No ring.

Mahomes is starter and immediately 5000 yards and 50 TDs.  4 AFCC in a row 2 SB and a ring.

I am not comparing Mahomes to Mcnabb😂

I guess you missed it twice when I said Mahomes Is great.

Mahomes is an amazing QB. Top 2 in the league , hands down.

But I am saying he does benefit from having the best offensive mind in football.

Do you not agree with that?

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, BillsFan130 said:

I am not comparing Mahomes to Mcnabb😂

I guess you missed it twice when I said Mahomes Is great.

Mahomes is an amazing QB. Top 2 in the league , hands down.

But I am saying he does benefit from having the best offensive mind in football.

Do you not agree with that?

Sure he does.  But saying “any QB can play with Reid” isn’t meaningful unless you are minimizing what Mahomes does.  Why compare to “any QB”? 

Yiu said “Mahomes is great, but…”

Edited by Mr. WEO

Just now, Mr. WEO said:

Sure he does.  But saying “any QB can play with Reid” isn’t meaningful unless you are minimizing what Mahomes does.  Why compare to “any QB”? 

I am not minimizing what Mahomes does as he’s a great QB.

But he isn’t going to 5 straight championship games, winning SBs, throwing for over 5k yards and winning multiple MVPs without Andy

• Agree 1

But he isn’t going to 5 straight championship games, winning SBs, throwing for over 5k yards and winning multiple MVPs without Andy

Without question. And that OLine oh laaaaaawd I am jealous..

• Agree 1

Just now, BillsFan130 said:

see above “he’s great but”

they are a good combo, I’ll say that.  But Reid waited a long while for Mahomes to come along.

Just now, Mr. WEO said:

see above “he’s great but”

they are a good combo, I’ll say that.  But Reid waited a long while for Mahomes to come along.

I think we’ll both agree Mahomes is great.

I do truly wonder how successful he would have been if he was In Josh’s position though.

(Starting as a rookie behind a god awful o line and having Kelvin Benjamin as your number 1 receiver)

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, BillsFan130 said:

I do truly wonder how successful he would have been if he was In Josh’s position though.

(Starting as a rookie behind a god awful o line and having Kelvin Benjamin as your number 1 receiver)

who knows.  

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

If we make it past Cinci. If I’m a defender I’m taking the 15 yard penalty and going right after Mahomes bad ankle. Take him out of the game completely and potentially ruin next season for him. It might be dirty but sometimes you gotta win dirty 

Sensai Krease: that’s not how we do it in my dojo. 

Cobra Kai Sweep GIF by IFC

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

He was a project.  Everyone said he was a project, even Kiper who loved the pick.

He was supposed to sit for 1 year.  Everyone expected him to sit for 1 year, even Kiper who loved the pick.

…he sat for about 15 minutes in career game 1.

Looking back no one ever brings that up except us.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

If we make it past Cinci. If I’m a defender I’m taking the 15 yard penalty and going right after Mahomes bad ankle. Take him out of the game completely and potentially ruin next season for him. It might be dirty but sometimes you gotta win dirty 

And how many plays does Josh survive after this horrible idea?

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.