Patrick Mahomes ankle injury

HOUSE

7 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

every postop patient gets it.  It’s one part of multimodal pain control.  It’s not a magic injection 

WEO?  r we going there again?  It's by far the best non opiate analgesic available and extremely impressive at quick pain control.  I'll stop now.

Edited by redtail hawk
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

When u get a kidney stone you'll get it.  As a shot, it's an incredibly effective analgesic.  As a pill it's like motrin.

Kidney stone pain is excruciating, went from not being able to move to working 12 hours after getting toradol at ER... ER doctor was gonna give me hydromorphone, but being on buprenorohine I couldn't get it. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

• HOUSE changed the title to Patrick Mahomes ankle injury
Just now, Jeffbigalls said:

Kidney stone pain is excruciating, went from not being able to move to working 12 hours after getting toradol at ER... ER doctor was gonna give me hydromorphone, but being on buprenorohine I couldn't get it. 

your kidney stone pain ends when the stone passes.  You can mitigate acute pain with NSAIDS and narcotics, but it has to pass, get stented around or laser vaporized 

16 minutes ago, DapperCam said:

Henne marched down the field for a 98 yard TD drive, so I’m not sure it mattered if Mahomes was even out there.

That’s why he was so mad, he doesn’t want people to find out his MVP play is a product of Reid.

Mahomes is great but Yes any QB can play QB with Andy.

Which is why I’m always a Josh over Mahomes guy, regardless of what the stats say.

Mahomes has by far a more friendly QB system

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

Just now, Mr. WEO said:

your kidney stone pain ends when the stone passes.  You can mitigate acute pain with NSAIDS and narcotics, but it has to pass, get stented around or laser vaporized 

My pain was from the point the 3.5mm stone entered the ureter, where it was.a 10 of 10( I have chronic gastritis and the blow torch.or stabbing feeling doesn't touch the stone) and after the toradol it was only moderate. Don't really know when the stone actually passed . 

Just now, RiotAct said:

agree, that would be a shame.

He will play , rivers played the 2007 season title game with a torn acl

• Agree 1

Just now, BillsFan130 said:

Mahomes is great but Yes any QB can play QB with Andy.

Which is why I’m always a Josh over Mahomes guy, regardless of what the stats say.

Mahomes has by far a more friendly QB system

Case in point, could Keenum step in to our offense and lead a 99 yard TD drive?

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.