Bengals at Bills 1996

Buffalo03

I couldn't find the fall game but since I prefer highlights of older games as opposed to new ones, I went with the Bengals at Bills from 1996. This game was blacked out on TV but I remember being 10 years old and listening to it on the radio. Of only Steve Tasker got involved in the offense a little earlier on in his career.

I believe this was part of a 4 game winning streak right before a 3 game losing streak which lead to season finale win vs the Chiefs to make the playoffs. Feel free to post Any memories you have and as always...Go Bills

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Buffalo03 said:

I couldn't find the fall game but since I prefer highlights of older games as opposed to new ones, I went with the Bengals at Bills from 1996. This game was blacked out on TV but I remember being 10 years old and listening to it on the radio. If only Steve Tasker got involved in the offense a little earlier on in his career.

To the bolded above... AMEN.

The flashes Tasker showed in '95 and '96 (as a declining player) show that he was likely criminally underused during most of his career.

1 hour ago, EffKCChiefs said:

Stick to your day job fella, comedy aint it. 

And this was directed to... ???

Edited by Sierra Foothills
  • Agree 1

21 minutes ago, Sierra Foothills said:

To the bolded above... AMEN.

The flashes Tasker showed in '95 and '96 (as a declining player) show that he was likely criminally underused during most of his career.

And this was directed to... ???

Art Carney 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.