New York Giants @ Eagles Sat. 8:15 PM-FOX

Bogie_Klinkhammer

Even though I was rooting for Daboll and the giants, I didn’t expect them to win. But I was definitely hoping it would be a more competitive game than that!

The eagles just had the NYG number this season.

Ill be interested to see what the giants do this offseason. I’m curious if they follow the Buffalo model and truly start the rebuild next year after making the playoffs this year. Or if they try to retain guys like Barkley + Jones and add more pieces around them.

Are the Eagles that good or the Giants just not ready for primetime (Literally and figuratively I suppose)?

Truth may lie somewhere in the middle.

Regardless, next week a red hot team (Cowboys or Niners) is coming to town. Things get tougher. A win there for sure removes alot of doubt.

I do believe the Eagles make it to the Super Bowl due to homefield advantage. Cowboys are too up and down. We've yet to see SF go into a true hostile environment and beat a team that is maybe a tad better. 

3 hours ago, Billsfanatic8989 said:

Are the Eagles that good or the Giants just not ready for primetime (Literally and figuratively I suppose)?

Truth may lie somewhere in the middle

Eagles outscored Giants 108-45 in three games.  So 3 wins by average of 21 points.  I'd say Eagles are a bad matchup for Giants at this point. 

Eagles vs Giants.

Watched the game and what i saw is that Gaints aren’t an élite team… ok, but hey, the Eagles are for real. 

Im not so sure that SF, if they’ll get to the NFCCG, we’ll have a clear path to the SB.

Another thing is that that game will be played in Philly.

What you think ? 

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.