Jaguars @ Chiefs Sat 4:30 PM NBC

Bogie_Klinkhammer

5 minutes ago, WyoAZBillfan said:

I like this, but would rather be the first to beat Purdy. Just to be different. Tons of trans have had Dak choke for them. 

I get that…. But unfortunately I watched those Dallas- buffalo Super Bowls. And would love another shot at them, I no the player and younger fans don’t really care about those two Super Bowl lost to Dallas. But I still don’t like Dallas 😂

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

6 minutes ago, Johnnycage46 said:

No way he doesn't play.  I'm sure the swelling, etc. tomorrow will not be good at all, and playing the 2nd half didn't do his ankle any favors.  But, they get one extra day of rest and I'm sure he'll rehab it.  He probably will be limited some this week in practice, but probably doesn't need much practice based on the familiarity he has with both the Bills and Chiefs in the last couple of years.

He may possibly be able to play depending on the severity and how the treatments go, but if it turns out worse than they think it is after the adrenaline wears off and his body reacts to the injury and the added stress from playing on it.  While fewer practice reps won't be a big negative it certainly does leave a bit more uncertainty on how well his injured ankle will hold up in a important game.  While the Bills aren't a dirty team they can play A hard hitting physical game that can impact a hobbled Mahomes and even if the pain is manageable it can still impact his abilities enough that he really would be hurting the team by playing in it.

8 minutes ago, BRH said:

Jacksonville likely wasn’t able to adjust to the gift they were given.

Sh#t coaching. Pat couldn’t even walk!  you couldn’t get to Pat or Kelce? Kudos Pat but sh#t Coaching. Halftime adjustments, my ass

Edited by Since1981
  • Like (+1) 1

The whole national media is slobbering over the Jags performance, saying their fans should feel confident with Lawrence and Pederson as the future. Maybe I watched a different game because I wasn't particularly impressed with either of them. Looks like the same old Jags to me.

• Like (+1) 1

Just gotta say that what is always said about the playoffs is that you have to learn how to play in the playoffs.   Jaguars were the poster child.  

Playoff winning teams don't drop a half dozen passes.  They don't turn it over twice in the fourth quarter.  They take advantage of opportunities the opponent gives them.   Jags were none of that. 

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

The whole national media is slobbering over the Jags performance, saying their fans should feel confident with Lawrence and Pederson as the future. Maybe I watched a different game because I wasn't particularly impressed with either of them. Looks like the same old Jags to me.

Given that the Jags were so mediocre, it also means the Chiefs are beatable.  Chiefs had a lot of trouble scoring. 

• Agree 1

34 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

You mean they won’t go along with that pillar of football knowledge Airseven ? 

That guy literally just changes teams like some people change their socks 

36 minutes ago, Putin said:

WHO do you think the Chiefs would rather play the Bangles or Bills ? 

Bengals…I think they legitimately fear Allen on a neutral field 

1 hour ago, HappyDays said:

As usual the Chiefs didn't really win this game. Their opponent lost it. Dropped pick, 99 yard TD drive given up to Chad Henne, no attempt to defend Kelce, a dropped deep pass by Kirk, that uncontested fumble. That's how most of the Chiefs close wins went this year, I've watched almost all of them.

A 99 yard TD drive with a backup QB isn’t earning it?  Kansas City got lucky that the MVP got rolled up on and the backup got the ball on his own goal line?

41 minutes ago, 97bills said:

I get that…. But unfortunately I watched those Dallas- buffalo Super Bowls. And would love another shot at them, I no the player and younger fans don’t really care about those two Super Bowl lost to Dallas. But I still don’t like Dallas 😂

Oh I watched them as well and hated every second of those Cowboys. I have always despised them (older brother being a Cowboy fan). Just don’t hold the same for me, unless it would shut Irvin and Aikman up for good! lol I think 49’ers are a fairly complete team this year also. 

46 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

They went from worst record in the league to a playoff win. Steel Curtain they ain’t, but it’s objectively a nice story. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.