Jaguars @ Chiefs Sat 4:30 PM NBC

HOUSE

3 minutes ago, AlfaBill said:

Dude how many times can you call them lucky.

Every play I mentioned in that post was a product of the Jags failing, not the Chiefs making plays. Obviously the Chiefs are a great team. They have also gotten lucky a bunch this year. But hey maybe it's finally our turn, if we get hobbled Mahomes I consider that even for the loss of Miller and Hyde.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, KDIGGZ said:

The tackle by the kicker saved the game. A quick TD right there to make it 27-24 and make Mahomes have to throw it on 1 foot would have made this game very different. Also allowing Henne to go 98 yard scoring drive is just unforgivable 

The Jags just didn’t have the firepower and their coaching and execution lacked at certain key parts of the game. It was always a long shot they would beat KC in KC.

Just now, HappyDays said:

Every play I mentioned in that post was a product of the Jags failing, not the Chiefs making plays. Obviously the Chiefs are a great team. They have also gotten lucky a bunch this year. But hey maybe it's finally our turn, if we get hobbled Mahomes I consider that even for the loss of Miller and Hyde.

Think we need Kelce to be hobbled as well to offset the loss of Miller and Hyde.

6 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

Kielce destroyed them.  I don’t think there is any way to defend him.

there are those players that are the nemesis of any team they play. Kelce is that kind of player.

Edited by muppy
  • Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.