Jaguars @ Chiefs Sat 4:30 PM NBC

Bogie_Klinkhammer

4 minutes ago, Johnnycage46 said:

I wish the Chiefs could find a way to lose this onside and give up a TD, then blow it in over time.  That could be their "13 seconds" bull####

They don’t implode. They don’t gaffe like that. Their consistency is incredible.

4 minutes ago, Aussie Joe said:

Why did the Giants trade him? Could they have done with him in this game coming up? 

He was acting like a diva. Didn't want to be there from all reports, and was meant to be faking a hamstring injury.

The minute he goes to KC, he gets fit! They barely use him as well. He would have been a great wide option with elite speed

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, 97bills said:

Boy that number one seed is nice …. Beat the jags….  in the AFCC. I hope we knock off both KC -CIN, Then beat Dallas in Super Bowl. That would kill 3 birds with one bazooka. GO Bills 

That's why I didn't understand some folks who were saying the 1 seed isn't THAT important.  This...this is why it is important.  They get a week off, beat an outmatched team and punch a ticket to the AFCC.  On the other hand we have to play a very, very good Bengals team and still play the Chiefs if we win.

• Agree 3

2 minutes ago, davefan66 said:

Need to be aggressive. It was obvious patty wasn’t the same after the injury.  Need to take advantage of that and put some hits on him, or force him out of the pocket hobbled.

Not sure Mah9mes will be playing in AFCCG.  Depends how his injured ankle responds to treatment.  

Just now, Johnnycage46 said:

That's why I didn't understand some folks who were saying the 1 seed isn't THAT important.  This...this is why it is important.  They get a week off, beat an outmatched team and punch a ticket to the AFCC.  On the other hand we have to play a very, very good Bengals team and still play the Chiefs if we win.

Our DL must dominate the Bengals, then Mahomes. 

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, AlfaBill said:

F that. I want to beat that Kermit sounding asshat at full strength. 

Yeah well I want to beat them when we're at full strength. But that's not how it works in the NFL. I'll take whatever advantage we can get after the crap we've been through this year.

• Agree 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.