Jaguars @ Chiefs Sat 4:30 PM NBC

HOUSE

Just now, wppete said:

I just want Jacksonvilles Defense to beat the crap out of Mahomes every play. 

What little I watched looked like their defense was dishing out some hard licks... but I'm not going to spend my afternoon watching this game.

Kansas City can eat a bag of richards,

Jags have a chance but they better make some adjustments if they want to keep this thing close.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, SCBills said:

If the Jags defense can do anything … their offense is going to score on the Chiefs. 

They were close to getting home on that first drive, let's see if that continues.  Looked like they were hitting hard too, keep that up for four quarters...

Also, maybe stop Kelce (says every team in the NFL). :beer:

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Heitz said:

They were close to getting home on that first drive, let's see if that continues.  Looked like they were hitting hard too, keep that up for four quarters...

Also, maybe stop Kelce (says every team in the NFL). :beer:

Jags need to soften up the Chiefs OL and let the pressure REIGN DOWN

• Awesome! (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, stevestojan said:

Can you explain bracket coverage? (Serious question, I don’t know that term and I suppose I could google)

Usually when a Safety or LB and cb or any combination of the 3 , play a WR or TE over and under

So you'd have a S watching him over the top as the CB is covering him basically 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.