Atlanta presale tickets are being used as extra motivation for Bengals

Alphadawg7

17 hours ago, Bills Fan in MD said:

Teams always sell tickets for future playoff games that are obviously contingent on what happens before.  This is nothing new.

the bengals have sold tickets for next weeks potential bengals jags matchup 

this is just an unintelligent player being unintelligent 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Matt_In_NH said:

I bet the bengals season ticket holders have placeholders  for the afc championship game next week in cinci.   Which would happens if they and Jacksonville win.  What is the difference?  This is just noise 

no “I bet,” every team does this before the playoffs. 

18 hours ago, Johnnycage46 said:

I remember a clip from the weekend of the Super Bowl for one of the Patriots early SB wins (I think it was the Eagles one in 2004) where Belichick showed the players a newspaper clipping about how the city of Philly was letting folks know when the SB parade would be if they won...of course he was spinning it that it was disrespect.  When in reality its a logistics thing that has to be planned for.  Same with the neutral site in Atlanta.  Bengals can feel all the disrespect they want but the game is played on the field.  We'll see.

I could see how Beli-CHEAT would be made since Kraft already bribed zebras.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.