Atlanta presale tickets are being used as extra motivation for Bengals

Alphadawg7

3 minutes ago, FrenchConnection said:

Not only that they are going to get the W, Bengals players have been telling local media that they are going to dominate the Bills because they’re  a “soft team.” I hope the Bills have quietly put that one up in the locker room.

Wow!! Seriously that was said by someone? First I heard of this. To be sure there's a link or something I would think?

Who needs extra motivation for a playoff game? I could see for maybe off-season workouts or a middle of the year game against a bad team. But this is the Playoffs against the best team in the league. Mixon is that special kinda stupid! Only Bangles fans could like him 😄

• Agree 1

I think I might be combining two quotes from two different sources. I heard someone say in a radio interview that they don't just want to win, but they want to dominate. But I think the "soft" comment might be me remembering what Mixon said about the BIlls D before the January 2nd game. I don't know, but Mixon does run his mouth. 

1 hour ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Apparently there have been a number of things that have given Cincy some extra motivation, such as the 5 point underdog betting line.

But now, it sounds like they are using the fact that the NFL is selling tickets already to the Atlanta AFCCG when that can only happen if both Bills and KC win.  

Seems like Bengals are coming in trying to use anything to get a good size chip on their shoulder.  Stupid part about this is you can buy tickets to any teams potential championship game that’s still in the playoffs lol.  

He’s not the brightest, considering his own team is also selling tickets to the AFCCG in Cincy against Jacksonville 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Bahahahaha best line of the week

Bengals faux offended and must be not very bright. All potential home teams currently selling tickets to the next round. Seems to be a difficult concept for them to grasp 😂😏

Edited by QLBillsFan
  • Haha (+1) 1

Lol they always say they understand the business end of the league….

Well…. This is exactly nothing but business. It’s like booking a room. You know to go watch the game, you know with the tickets to the game. 

If plans change, I’m not charged !!!!

This isn’t even a thing. It’s drama the media has stirred up for idiots to feed off of!!!!

Edited by CEN-CAL17
  • Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

Kind of ridiculous to think it's some sort of slight...obviously a game that would potentially be a neutral site game that wasn't initially scheduled would require extra time for all parties to make travel arrangements, etc.

As if this is easy on Bills fans. Who actually lost a shot at the #1 seed. I hope the Bills play an A game and blow these whining gals out!!!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.