Atlanta presale tickets are being used as extra motivation for Bengals

Alphadawg7

Apparently there have been a number of things that have given Cincy some extra motivation, such as the 5 point underdog betting line.

But now, it sounds like they are using the fact that the NFL is selling tickets already to the Atlanta AFCCG when that can only happen if both Bills and KC win.  

Seems like Bengals are coming in trying to use anything to get a good size chip on their shoulder.  Stupid part about this is you can buy tickets to any teams potential championship game that’s still in the playoffs lol.  

Edited by Alphadawg7
  • Haha (+1) 3

I remember a clip from the weekend of the Super Bowl for one of the Patriots early SB wins (I think it was the Eagles one in 2004) where Belichick showed the players a newspaper clipping about how the city of Philly was letting folks know when the SB parade would be if they won...of course he was spinning it that it was disrespect.  When in reality its a logistics thing that has to be planned for.  Same with the neutral site in Atlanta.  Bengals can feel all the disrespect they want but the game is played on the field.  We'll see.

• Agree 3

8 minutes ago, H2o said:

What's disrespectful is punching a woman in the face. He's a bum. 

You beat me to the punch (no pun intended) was about to say the same thing.

This guy is a true sleaze bag. Who cares what he has to say. 

Edited by wppete
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Johnnycage46 said:

I remember a clip from the weekend of the Super Bowl for one of the Patriots early SB wins (I think it was the Eagles one in 2004) where Belichick showed the players a newspaper clipping about how the city of Philly was letting folks know when the SB parade would be if they won...of course he was spinning it that it was disrespect.  When in reality its a logistics thing that has to be planned for.  Same with the neutral site in Atlanta.  Bengals can feel all the disrespect they want but the game is played on the field.  We'll see.

Exactly....I mean if they waited that would give them less than a week to try and sell tickets. 

So if the Jaguars beat the Chiefs will they lose their motivation since there would be no chance for a game in Atlanta?  Mixon should be afraid that the Bills know that Cincinnati already sold tickets to the AFC Championship game in Cincinnati and will be motivated to feel the lack of respect the Bengals ticket office is giving the Bills.  

Earth to Mixon: All potential playoff game tickets are sold weeks in advance, including conference championship games that will never be played in the stadium of the team that sold the tickets.  I remember one year when I still had seasons & the Bills sent out playoff ticket purchase orders when the chances of any home playoff games were slim & none.  I remember opening the envelope (yes it was before e-mail) & laughing at the Bills for sending them out.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

This guy is such a bum.

Stats for Sunday

12 carries - 23 yards - scrub.

Hows that for respect?

This moron realizes that they kind of HAD to do this right? Its a neutral site and - well, they had to do this presale stuff for hotel accommodations, airfaire, and he knows its not set in stone and its all refundable right?

Duh.

1 minute ago, Patrick Duffy said:

Exactly....I mean if they waited that would give them less than a week to try and sell tickets. 

beat me to it

• Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Patrick Duffy said:

Right?  I guess the Bengals are riding the whole "us against the world" thing thinking they are the victims of some grand conspiracy to make sure Bills/Chiefs AFCC happens.  Joe Mixon, in addition to being a scum bag, is an idiot.

• Agree 2

14 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

There have been a number of things that have given Cincy some extra motivation, such as the 5 point underdog betting line.

But now, it sounds like they are using the fact that the NFL is selling tickets already to the Atlanta AFCCG when that can only happen if both Bills and KC win.  

Seems like Bengals are coming in with a good size chip on their shoulder

It’s disrespectful to sell the tickets, but not disrespectful to say they are going to get that W.

Just now, Straight Hucklebuck said:

It’s disrespectful to sell the tickets, but not disrespectful to say they are going to get that W.

Not only that they are going to get the W, Bengals players have been telling local media that they are going to dominate the Bills because they’re  a “soft team.” I hope the Bills have quietly put that one up in the locker room.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, FrenchConnection said:

Not only that they are going to get the W, Bengals players have been telling local media that they are going to dominate the Bills because they’re  a “soft team.” I hope the Bills have quietly put that one up in the locker room.

I haven’t seen that. Wow.

2 minutes ago, FrenchConnection said:

Yeah that’s real bulletin board material for us

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.