Trevor, PLEASE go 38-0!!!

BillsFan619

13 hours ago, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

I mean JAX are a GREAT team.

It's also a great game, if you're between the ages of 6 and 12.

8 hours ago, LeGOATski said:

I'm rooting so hard for the Jags tomorrow. So hard.

How hard? Ah... never mind.

2 hours ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

I’m so torn on him. He has some games where he looks amazing. Then he has others when he completely sucks. I’m still not sold on him being that hyped up once in a generation prospect. Solid starter for sure but I don’t see hkm as a top 10 guy.

Fair enough but it's not like Lawrence has topped out yet either. This is only his second year and he still has some ceiling up there.

If Jacksonville's gonna win they'll have to contain Kelce which most teams fail to do. I'm curious to see how they try to guard him.

5 hours ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

bone-crusher.gif

I'm not scared of any team.  If the Bills are the team I believe they are than they can take care of any team if they play their game and make few mistakes they can beat any team.  If the Jags beat kc that's ok, but I hope they have no excuses for their loss other than getting outplayed. I don't want the Bills championship year to be filled with whiny  xxx fans crying the Bills only won because their team was knocked out.  I really would love the Bills to switch on their playoff mode and go no punt no to's. --  only points every drive and plenty of drives to wrack up the points to show all nfl fans who the real nfl MVP is with no doubts after he is done with these playoffs.   I want the SB to be such a great display of Allen and his boys that it instantly becomes the SB everyone remembers as best football game they have seen.

Edited by AuntieEm
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

On 1/20/2023 at 2:09 PM, BillsFan619 said:

I know it’s a long shot for the Jags to win but it’d be huge to go into our game with the Bengals knowing we’d host the Jags in the AFC Championship game if we win.

Please, Trevor, go 38-0. Stay undefeated on Saturdays and beat the Chiefs!

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/35486630/trevor-lawrence-perfect-saturday-record

You forgot pretty please.

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.