Trevor, PLEASE go 38-0!!!

BillsFan619

I know it’s a long shot for the Jags to win but it’d be huge to go into our game with the Bengals knowing we’d host the Jags in the AFC Championship game if we win.

Please, Trevor, go 38-0. Stay undefeated on Saturdays and beat the Chiefs!

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/35486630/trevor-lawrence-perfect-saturday-record

Edited by BillsFan619
  • Like (+1) 7
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Albwan said:

One of the most traumatizing losses for me when I was younger was the JAX loss vs bills...96 playoffs

...and the low scoring loss  few years back as well.

Hate that team.

Well wait a little bit.  They are going to get killed tomorrow.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Vomit 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, BillsFan619 said:

it’d be huge to go into our game with the Bengals knowing we’d host the Jags in the AFC Championship game if we win.

Isn't the same thing true for Cincinnati?

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 3
  • Thank you (+1) 4

Just now, FrenchConnection said:

So he's gonna pull a full Peterman and then come back against the Chiefs? 

He's gotta give himself a handicap 🤣

Same reason he told reporters that Chiefs stadium won't be any louder than his own!

2 minutes ago, Simon said:

Isn't the same thing true for Cincinnati?

Almost but they wont have the home crowd who knows it too.

53 minutes ago, BillsFan619 said:

I know it’s a long shot for the Jags to win but it’d be huge to go into our game with the Bengals knowing we’d host the Jags in the AFC Championship game if we win.

Please, Trevor, go 38-0. Stay undefeated on Saturdays and beat the Chiefs!

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/35486630/trevor-lawrence-perfect-saturday-record

I some faith in Pederson to have a good game plan, but that Jags D is not that great.  Chiefs should roll.

1 hour ago, Albwan said:

One of the most traumatizing losses for me when I was younger was the JAX loss vs bills...96 playoffs

Hate that team.

You know as exhilarating as the New Year's Eve miracle was in 2017, that Wild Card game against the Jags was absolutely soul-crushing. Not just because we lost but what an absolutely torturous affair to watch (even for Jags fans). 10-3 and not because the defenses were playing lights out. Just bad football. Not dissimilar to the next game we played in Jacksonville last year and lost 9-6, which I personally had the displeasure of attending firsthand. There always seems to be an ill wind blowing whenever we play those guys so I for one will not be too disappointed if we just get the Chiefs again next week.  

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Albwan said:

Hate that team.

You're forgetting the Jax game in the UK when EJ was horrible with like 3 interceptions in the first and then we stormed back only to lose late. 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.