Bills injury report best in quite awhile

78thealltimegreat

1 hour ago, nosejob said:

We need him NOW. Put a brace on him, shoot him up and give him a couple of shots of JD. He started missing time with weeks 3 and 4. Since week 13 he played once with one tackle against the Bears. If his shoulder was such a nagging issue, why didn't they IR him and get it healed? Now Jones is gimpy and while Settle is an ok guy, Eli, is no replacement for J.P. Our best pairing is J.P. and Oliver. SHOOT HIM UP!

Definitely feels like they mismanaged Jordan and his injury. And of course he's also to blame for getting hurt diving at air. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Process said:

Definitely feels like they mismanaged Jordan and his injury. And of course he's also to blame for getting hurt diving at air. 

Not a doctor. But the best I can come up with is that Philips needs surgery. But surgery would end his season, so he tried to limp through hoping he wouldn't get worse. 

But then he got worse...

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, KDIGGZ said:

No Hyde, no Von Miller. Kind of a big deal. Everyone on the active roster, sure. I'd rather McKenzie still be hurt. Beasley should be starting 

I was at the game last week and watched on tv a second time.  I had a real hard time deciding if Beas was an asset, neutral or a detraction.  I think they need to shorten his routes to be an asset.

On his TD I said to my wife it’s not going to him, he’s lined up wide left.  Then they shifted and moved him inside and snapped the ball with a quick toss and he was in easily.  If they use him like that I think he can be an asset, but if they scheme for more of a scramble I’d leave him off the roster and use Isaiah.  

3 hours ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

Coach just on his weekly radio spot saying everyone is good for Sunday. 
Since everyone is showing up for the game might as well win it. 

Maybe you could actually show the injury report if you're going to start a thread on it? 

So no Miller, no Hyde, no Crowder, a questionable Phillips and now a newly injured DJones.

In other words, exactly the same as last week, except worse; and it's the "best in a quite a while"?

I think your reporting skills need polished up a bit.:D

1 minute ago, Simon said:

Maybe you could actually show the injury report if you're going to start a thread on it? 

So no Miller, no Hyde, no Crowder, a questionable Phillips.

In other words, exactly the same as last week; and it's the best in a quite a while?

Do you see the game designations?  I haven't yet

2 hours ago, Sierra Foothills said:

When healthy Jordan Phillips is a real difference maker. Players with his size and agility are not very common. You can tell he's been one-armed by the lack of impact plays he's been making. I hope his shoulder is healed up a bit because we could really use his interior pass rush. 

I love how Shakir, James Cook, and Elam are all playing their best football right now and I don't think it's a coincidence.

IMO the emergence of our rookie class is a testament to how deliberately and carefully they've been brought along this year. Clearly none of them have hit the rookie wall and all three are contributing substantially now.

Yes we're missing Von Miller and Micah Hyde but the play of our top rookies gives me optimism that this team is in some ways, better than last year's edition.

would have liked to see Benford take some snaps last few weeks.  Going to need him to knock some pass catchers around the next three games. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Airseven said:

Injury report looks good, but it’s not counting two of the most important players - Hyde and Miller.

As I keep saying, if a "big name" has to be out for this game, Miller is my choice all day long.

• Eyeroll 1

2 hours ago, Bruffalo said:

I get it.  I think it's a valid argument to be made, but I'd also like to see the rookies get reps early on so we see less of stuff like the big Shakir drop last week. Maybe it happens regardless, who knows.  

Is slow roll a poker phrase?  just thinkin

3 hours ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

Coach just on his weekly radio spot saying everyone is good for Sunday. 
Since everyone is showing up for the game might as well win it. 

Anyone else have the feeling Josh is going to have surgery on his elbow as soon as the season is over?

• Agree 1

25 minutes ago, Simon said:

So no Miller, no Hyde, no Crowder, a questionable Phillips and now a newly injured DJones.

In other words, exactly the same as last week, except worse; and it's the "best in a quite a while"?

I'd consider this an upgrade over last week.  McKenzie is back, good chance on Jordan too.

3 hours ago, BuffaloBaumer said:

Phillips is still a question mark and still a huge piece if his shoulder is not ready

Yeah he may be able to play but speculation it is his labrum which wont get better until he gets surgery.  I love his energy but he probably wont be what he could be until he fully recovers.  The reality is lots of guys are probably dealing with nagging things but are reporting as healthy.   True for all teams though.   Now is the time they will miss Von Miller...hopefully they can overcome!

2 minutes ago, MasterStrategist said:

I'd consider this an upgrade over last week.  McKenzie is back, good chance on Jordan too.

You think having McKenzie back is better than having Daquan Jones healthy?

I'm not sure how to even respond to that.

8 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

As I keep saying, if a "big name" has to be out for this game, Miller is my choice all day long.

Thank you for continuing to confirm what everybody suspects.

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.